Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blasts from the past..

We've had several comments on our blog in the last month or so from people from our pasts with whom we've lost touch. We would love to be in contact again. If you feel the same, (and we're awesome people so I'm sure you do) please leave us a way to get back in touch with you. Thanks, Ruth

And speaking of blasts from the past, my sister and I went through boxes upon boxes of old photos of us growing up and if you're really lucky you might get to see some of them soon on this very blog! Don't miss out - we're talking the 80's here!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Yah! Post one with the really big bangs! I love those!
Love ya cousin! Kim

J-Mom said...

Oh the 80's!!! Some scary things went down in the name of the 80's.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

YES! It was fun reading your update and seeing pictures of the famous apartment. Isn't it crazy what you've all done since then? (Great job!)

Lee's license came the other day. Very cool. I want to get it framed for him, but I have to wait till I get some moola from the Army. HOPEFULLY we'll get paid the first of September. Our money is almost gone! Love You!