Monday, August 17, 2009

In Progress

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Our lives have been crazy
So I haven't updated our blog in a really long time!!! HAHA!!!

We've moved, changed jobs, had almost the entire summer of mom home with 4 kids, and it just hasn't been way up high on my list of priorities. Sorry to those who count on our blog to keep up with the Whitemarsh family happenings. I promise I will try to get some updates soon so that you have proof that we are still alive and kicking!!! Here is our new information to get you through till the update:

David and Ruth Whitemarsh
5532 NW English Hill Ct.
Bremerton, WA 98312

Home 360-204-5744
Ruth Cell 360-850-8881
David Cell 360-850-8887

Ruth email: scrappyruth12@hotmail.com
David email: dwhitemarsh@hotmail.com

Also, our email address has changed. In the process of moving and changing utilities I lost ALL of your email addresses! :o( Would you PLEASE contact me with your information so that I don't lose you?! Thanks so much! Love to all...Ruth

1 comment:

J-Mom said...

I knew I had seen your address somewhere! I haven't gone totally insane!