Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blast from the Past Part II

All right. Here's the moment you've all been waiting for. The pix from the 80's...and a few from the early 90's (same thing!) I've got bangs a mile high, I've got makeup on in colors they never should have made in the first place. Oh! And don't forget those Glamour Shots!!! Gotta love those!







So, enjoy. Have some laughs at my expense. But, while you're laughing at my hair and makeup and clothes - be sure to notice that I was skinny! ;o)

Sorry, but some of these pix may be a bit hard to see. Some of them were wallet size and some were 4x6 which, when scanned, transfers to tiny! If you try to make them larger, you lose all quality in the picture, so I kept them small. Don't worry, though, the good ones are bigger! ;o)
Here I am at graduation. Notice I had to wear my cap way back on my head so that it wouldn't squish my bangs. We couldn't have THAT!

This is a photograph I had taken at a local photography studio that I gave my parents for Christmas one year. My hair was loooooong - and this was just a few years after I had a FOOT cut off of it!

Ok, sorry to do this to you, Rob, but first of all, I KNOW you don't read my blog, and second of all I was NOT going to crop you out of this fantastic picture of my bangs because, frankly, your mullet deserves some laughs, too!!!!! Love ya!
My senior prom. This is with Rob again. He was my boyfriend for a LONG time. Also, this was taken during my inactive period so please excuse the immodesty of my dress. Gotta love the "dyed to match" shoes, though! Hey, Kristen, that's Pompeii Purple OPI polish on those nails! HOLLA!
And so we have the Glamour Shots. These were my senior photos. WOW! Look at the HAIR!!!
Another Glamour Shot. Like the George Michael hat?! Same nail color (it's my favorite!!!).

Ninth grade. Turquoise eye shadow? SERIOUSLY? I'm not even going to comment on this one....

Hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane. You should be able to stop laughing within the next 6 hours! ;o)

5 comments:

Emily said...

those pictures are awesome! you had the biggest hair ever! :)
--emily nail

Michelle said...

ok these pic are sooo cool! How awesome to relive the past :) And your hair was goregous I mean BIG hair was so IN!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

J-Mom said...

It's hard to type while laughing!

The word that keeps on repeating in my head is---MULLETLICIOUS!

Isn't wild what was cool back then!

Something must have been in the air, cuz Cullen just pulled up some old pictures today too.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Fun pictures. :) You were awesome with your hair back then! I am still looking forward to a Vegas post....:)

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute! So fun to remember the good ol' days! Didn't I help cut those bangs so they would go sky high like that? You always did have all my envy in the hair department! And I think you were the one who convinced me to wear lilac eyeshadow to show off my green eyes! Oh, the eighties were AWESOME!