Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

Do you want to know why taking pictures is such an important thing? I'll tell you why. Savannah is driving me INSANE! She is by far the toughest 2 year old we've had. She gets into EVERYTHING, she yells "NO" at us, she whines and cries for things she wants. I'm seriously ready to sell her on the black market!!! However, then I go through my pictures and I find THIS. Makes me remember that she won't always be 2. Maybe I can make it a little bit longer before I decide for sure to sell her... ;o)


Seriously, how could you stay mad at that little face?! And Oh MY GOSH - those big blue eyes KILL me! LOVE that little turkey.... uh, pumpkin!

3 comments:

J-Mom said...

She is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girly! My toughest toddlers have turned out to be my best kids. Determination and resiliance is so needed in these kids these days. Try to see her attitudes as HER strengths, not YOUR weaknesses. And if all else fails, I'll take her! :) Tee hee! Besides, my toughest is named after some pretty head strong people... so I try to picture her turning out as well as those she is named after! (I also have a baby photo of her on my fridge as a reminder too!)(Well you gotta do something!)

The Conductor said...

Ruth, she is SUCH A DOLL!!! Of course, you already know this. Glad you're keeping her.

(from David's favorite cousin)